Dynamics CRM developer Job – San Diego, CA – NO H1B Sponsorship – Full-Time Position
Hiring a Dynamics CRM developer to join our amazing team. You’ll need to understand best practices and methodologies for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
You will work with our development team and our clients throughout various projects, being the SME. You may also be called on to take the lead for smaller projects. Strong written and oral skills are a must.
- 3-5 years development experience with a minimum of 2 years focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or later
- Experience with CRM online and cloud services preferred
- Microsoft certifications preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- Complete assigned projects and tasks on time and budget
- Ability to quickly pivot on requirements and changing directions
- Customer facing skills a must
- .Net (ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net)
- SQL server, SSRS and SSIS
- Data Mining, T-SQL, Views, Stored Procedures
- XML/XSL/Web Services
CS, Engineering, or MIS, Bachelor’s degree
Certifications in MSFT CRM 2011 helpful, but not necessary.
Staffing Startups and the Fortune 500.
HCRM CORP Provides IT, Development, Marketing & Creative talent. Working with us gives you immediate access to highly skilled, pre-evaluated professionals for your hiring needs.
In an economy driven by ideas and intellectual know-how, top companies recognize the importance of employing smart, highly talented people. HCRM CORP is your partner to help you attract, hire, and retain the creative and marketing stars your teams are looking for.
We invite you to contact us at 619.798.6981 for any of your staffing needs.