Front end developers are expected to perform to a high professional standard. Their code is expected to be clean, consistent and standards based.
- Create HTML templates with associated CSS.
- Maintain content within existing websites and populate new ones.
- Accurately interpret wireframes and specifications documents, ensuring their adherence in created websites.
- Accurately interpret complex graphical designs and converting them in to functional websites.
- Ensure “pixel perfect” interpretation of design files to web pages when appropriate.
- Use mobile-first methodologies for responsive websites.
- Deliver clean, clear and well documented code.
- Accurately estimate timelines for personal projects.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met.
- Request help in a timely and constructive manner when needed.
- Fully test and troubleshoot own and group work, ensuring consistently error free, high quality results.
- Clearly communicate with other team members and other teams in both written and verbal form.
- Handle common interactions with clients in a professional manner.
- Calmly and professionally handle last minute changes and delays.
- Understand and advocate industry best practices and the reasons for using them.
- Continue to advance understanding of new technologies and best practices.
- Begin to develop an online presence, demonstrating understanding through blogs, presentations, publishing, etc.
#sandiego #sandiegojob #job #webdeveloper #frontendwebdeveloper #jobs