Help Desk and Desktop Support Staffing
You’ve spent time and money training a desktop support technician who turns out to not be a fit for the job, and then you have to start the whole process over again. We’ll help you save a time and money by finding the right technical as well as culture fit for your desktop support technician and IT help desk jobs.
Remember, people call the IT help desk support and desktop support technician because they need help. They have a job to do and their, smartphone, laptop, tablet, or PC is their tool. If they can’t work, it’s unproductive time, and lost revenue for the company.
Call 888.854.7083 – We Have Candidates Able to Start Today!
- Install, configure and maintain PCs and peripherals
- Install and configure software and upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Perform data migration to new machines.
- Maintain an inventory of installed software
- Manage software licensing
- Ensure equipment is installed and ready on schedule
- Make recommendations for systems standardization
- Create user accounts and manage access control
- Take initial troubleshooting inquiries
- Handle problems resolved in five minutes or less
- Escalate more difficult problems to Tier 2 support
- Log call activity
- Resolve more complex escalated issues
- Use detailed systems and applications knowledge
- Handle problems resolved in five to 15 minutes
- Decide to generate trouble tickets or work orders
- Resolve the most difficult and complex problems
- Analyze and identify trends in issue reporting
- Devise preventive solutions to issues
- Mentor other help desk support personnel