We are looking for an experienced, self starting Marketing Specialist to join our team in San Diego. You will aid in assisting with the day to day analytics and planning of our marketing efforts.Specific activities that support the above responsibilities include the following:
- Create and implement email marketing campaigns to clients and prospects.
- Manage online properties (ie: corporate website and all social media outlets for the company SEM/SEO.
- In depth knowledge of digital and social media analytics.
- Diagnose new ways to measure emerging platforms and omnichannel efforts.
- Supports weekly dashboard and assists in reporting results and forecasts metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Identify opportunities to drive multichannel customer behavior and offer a seamless experience across channels.
- Develop and manage paid and meta search programs including tasks such as keyword research, writing titles and descriptions, bid management and quality assurance testing.
- Implement regular campaign optimization such as bid and position adjustments, adding negative
- keywords, reviewing search query reports and enhancing keyword lists.
- Build, create, analyze and deploy email acquisition strategies or
email marketing campaigns.
- Reporting on leads and conversions generated through email, search and social campaigns
- Help the social media team with interaction techniques on social media sites
- Develop Facebook applications to drive email acquisition
- Improve paid marketing efforts such as SEM (search engine marketing) and display advertising
- Optimize activities for both quantity of traffic and engagement of traffic as well as Enewsletter subscription acquisition
- Able to support creative teams such as content creation and content strategy for emails and blogs
- Execute efficient Facebook advertising strategies or campaigns that help to promote new business and repeat business.
- Analyze and evaluate online proposals of advertisements.
- Explore reliable vendors for potential growth of business.
- Supervise the work of vendors efficiently.
- Manage and spearhead all marketing generalist duties, such as, but not limited to: trade shows, trade association memberships/sponsorships, email campaigns, print/online advertising, direct mail, sales collateral, webinars, website development, online SEO and PPC, social media and public relations.
- Understanding/tracking of interest communities
- Strategic thinker with passion for the customer and an ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Self starter with strong points of view.
- Persuasive communicator.
- Significant experience in consumer marketing, SASS models, eComerce and affiliate strategies.
- Strong track record of establishing marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition and loyalty.
- Proven experience in working effectively with Creative and Marketing organizations.
- Proven Leader with experience in managing departments and building new teams from the ground up.
- Strong writing skills especially when conveying technology related messaging.
- Strong program management and organization skills with focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and manage all deliverables to timely completion.
- Experience managing external relationships with promotional product suppliers, freelance graphic designers, printers, trade show organizers, trade publications and associations, etc.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
Work experience: 2 – 3 years