Senior web developers are expected to have strong written and verbal communication skills. As well as experience with handling day to day interactions with clients.
- Create XHTML/HTML5 templates with associated CSS.
- Maintain content within existing websites and populate new ones.
- Accurately interpret wireframes and specifications documents, ensuring their adherence in created websites.
- Accurately interpret complex graphical designs and converting them in to functional websites.
- Ensure “pixel perfect” interpretation of Photoshop files to web pages when appropriate.
- Interact comfortably with the client-side aspects of server-side languages and sites built using them.
- Accurately estimate timelines for personal and group projects.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met.
- Fully test and troubleshoot own and group work, ensuring consistently error free, high quality results.
- Assist in testing and troubleshooting of other team members’ work.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Handle common interactions with clients in a professional manner.
- Understand and advocate industry best practices and the reasons for using them.
- Continue to advance understanding of new technologies and best practices.
Staffing Startups and the Fortune 500.
HCRM CORP Provides IT, Development, Marketing & Creative talent. Working with us gives you immediate access to highly skilled, pre-evaluated professionals for your hiring needs.
In an economy driven by ideas and intellectual know-how, top companies recognize the importance of employing smart, highly talented people. HCRM CORP is your partner to help you attract, hire, and retain the creative and marketing stars your teams are looking for.
We invite you to contact us at 619.798.6981 for any of your staffing needs.