NetSuite Practice Manager
Our client is hiring a NetSuite Practice Manager. You will work with their internal teams, clients, and vendors, providing subject matter expertise, hands-on implementation guidance, and project management leadership. To succeed in this position, you will need to provide exceptional service to team members and clients while meeting utilization and profitability goals.
- Manages practice and orchestrates resource balancing to achieve team-based profitability and other KPIs.
- Responsible for effective management of consulting practice’s P&L.
- Participate in planning budget.
- Monitors practice pipeline/capacity with sufficient foresight to drive intended resource utilization and productivity.
- Works with project team members and PMO to proactively manage risks and client expectations.
- Provides solution architecture and design consulting services.
- Participates in pre-sales activities including introductory calls, product demonstrations, scope/deliverable/milestone identification, project estimation, and proposal review.
- Continuous mentoring of Consulting Managers and all levels of consulting resources to define a career path and achieve personal/professional goals. Conducts quarterly performance reviews.
- Participates in vertical-specific industry events to drive market presence, foster client relationships, and generate/nurture leads.
- Attends business application user conferences to remain current on product roadmaps, new functionality, and licensing models.
- Timely completion of administrative tasks, including setting performance goals for team members and timecard/expense report approvals.
- 5 to 7 years in consulting services delivery.
- 5+ years in team management related role with a heavy emphasis on leadership, business development, coaching/mentoring, and career path development.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of NetSuite functional modules, capabilities, and limitations.
- Experience with resource management, acquisition, effort estimation, leveling and project resource cost analysis, and tracking.
- Experience and familiarity with PSA tools and functionality related to project and team/resource setup, budget/financial analysis, reporting, and status documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or equivalent.
10% may be required.
Various health care options, immediate PTO accrual, 401K with matching, and bonus potential.