- Streamline workforce processes that enhance access, while managing contingent workforce administration and costs
- Improve administration and visibility through consolidated billing and reporting
- Enhance insight into workforce performance via reporting and analytics
- Achieve cost containment and rate rationalization
- Accelerate the workforce conversion/transition process
- Nurture and cultivate new relationships and engagements with sought-after professional contingent workers
1 of Every 3 Employers is Assessed Penalties for Payroll Tax Mistakes.
Our comprehensive Professional Payroll Service helps you:
Ensure IRS Compliance
With HCRM Corp as the employer of record, you:
- Reduce or eliminate the risk of fines, penalties and interest accrual due to misclassification of contract workers
- Reduce the risk of legal disputes and negative publicity from worker misclassification
Who determines if the contractor should be classified as 1099 or W-2?
You will need to determine the worker classification based on the IRS guidelines, (located here) and other federal, state and local regulations. If you are interested in a professional assessment of how to classify contract workers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for recommendations on services to assist with this decision. HCRM Payroll is only available for US-based W2 employees.
Can I bring my own team?
Yes! In addition to recruiting talent from our staffing services, you can also bring your own contractors and employees to HCRMCorp’s Payroll Service. If you are transitioning a large team to HCRM simultaneously, we are happy to help with the logistics. The entire implementation typically takes less than a week.