The Creative Director is responsible for implementing advertising/marketing strategies and developing interactive design solutions. The Creative Director has the confidence and integrity to present in front of clients and articulate concepts, along with a strong affinity for branding, designer genes and technical thinking.
- Pitch and win new business.
- Be a lead creative for assigned accounts and relationships.
- Be part of making our agency buzzing, happy, innovative, dedicated, inspired, and profitable.
- Be a lead for assigned accounts and projects – you own the ideation and creative execution.
- Partner with Strategy team to deliver overall solution.
- Take responsibility and full accountability for assignment output quality – overall experience, visual design, content, and brand.
- Develop great relationships with our clients. Make sure they are happy, educated, informed and ready to work with us on future assignments.
- Be a contributor for assigned accounts and projects – provide your insights, expertise, ideas and solutions to account team.
- Manage your accounts’ creative resources.
- You will embrace, evolve & evangelize our methodologies, philosophies and commitment to Beautiful, Usable, Interesting, and Smart Design.
- Complete commitment to project and client success.
- Deepest understanding of our clients brand and customers.
- Profitability of your accounts and assignments.
- Outstanding quality of your deliverables.
- Staffing and utilization management for your assignments.
- Be a leader, example and inspiration for our department and agency.
- Win awards because of your ideas, leadership and brilliant execution.
- You have a breathtaking portfolio. You do amazing work. You make others do even better work.
- You are all about great relationships with the client.
- You live and breathe design.
- You will never approach assignments as a One Man Show – you will embrace and foster team spirit and respect.
- You will be great mentor to our junior team members.
- You understand your assignments profitability, sales forecasts and staffing needs.
- Experience in mobile, complex UI design, product design and application would be huge plus.
Call 858.869.0870 or apply here: Creative Director
Web Analytics manager needs to be a SME on advanced digital analytics implementations, conducting data analysis, interpreting user behavior, developing reporting interfaces and presenting insights to the team and clients.
- Develop and effectively communicate best practices for analyzing online behaviors, configuring and implementing digital analytics technologies, interpreting data and clearly presenting insights with an informed point of view.
- Educate and coach clients and teams to actively identify opportunities for improvement according to business objectives
- Make recommendations to improve digital marketing effectiveness by analyzing data to maximize sales, profitability and growth
- Mentor team members by showing leadership in the areas of strategy, problem solving, work ethic and quality
- Institute and conduct internal reviews and feedback for team member client deliverables
- Heavily influence department process improvements for improved efficiency and quality of work
- Develop analytics frameworks for understanding user behavior and marketing effectiveness (user growth, engagement, lead generation, abandonment, campaign ROI, segmentation)
- Recommend and implement the right set of tools that will allow clients to leverage their date including use of tracking tools, tag management, user interface assessment tools, conversion and site optimization testing methods, and other tools fit to deliver on driving and acting on insights into the business
- Capture and display data in clear, simple dashboards that link back to activities of the team and can be easily adopted by the organization, leading ultimately to business growth
- Manage execution and delivery of web analytics projects
- Determine how web analytics project goals will be achieved via discovery and exploration
- Set expectations with client and teams around the experimental and evolutionary design of web analytics solutions including the need for ongoing discovery
- Create value throughout web analytics project cycles, not just upon project completion (via quick wins and incremental delivery)
- Work closely and collaboratively with stakeholders, partners and vendors
- Deliver adaptable, scalable and useable analytics solutions
- Promote and train users on best practices with web analytics technology
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in relevant technical or business discipline (marketing, statistics, human computer interaction, etc)
- 5+ years of digital analytics experience, highly desirable if complimented with agency experience
- Direct experience working on advanced digital analytics implementations and conducting on-domain analyses
- Expert knowledge of digital analytics tools and techniques including analysis of data using industry leading tools
- This is a client facing position that requires some travel and a good deal of flexibility
- Authorization to work in the US required
Apply here: Web Analytics Manager
We are looking for an experienced, self starting Marketing Specialist to join our team in San Diego. You will aid in assisting with the day to day analytics and planning of our marketing efforts.
[list icon=”circle” color=”black”]Specific activities that support the above responsibilities include the following:
- Create and implement email marketing campaigns to clients and prospects.
- Manage online properties (ie: corporate website and all social media outlets for the company SEM/SEO.
- In depth knowledge of digital and social media analytics.
- Diagnose new ways to measure emerging platforms and omnichannel efforts.
- Supports weekly dashboard and assists in reporting results and forecasts metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Identify opportunities to drive multichannel customer behavior and offer a seamless experience across channels.
- Develop and manage paid and meta search programs including tasks such as keyword research, writing titles and descriptions, bid management and quality assurance testing.
- Implement regular campaign optimization such as bid and position adjustments, adding negative
- keywords, reviewing search query reports and enhancing keyword lists.
- Build, create, analyze and deploy email acquisition strategies or
email marketing campaigns.
- Reporting on leads and conversions generated through email, search and social campaigns
- Help the social media team with interaction techniques on social media sites
- Develop Facebook applications to drive email acquisition
- Improve paid marketing efforts such as SEM (search engine marketing) and display advertising
- Optimize activities for both quantity of traffic and engagement of traffic as well as Enewsletter subscription acquisition
- Able to support creative teams such as content creation and content strategy for emails and blogs
- Execute efficient Facebook advertising strategies or campaigns that help to promote new business and repeat business.
- Analyze and evaluate online proposals of advertisements.
- Explore reliable vendors for potential growth of business.
- Supervise the work of vendors efficiently.
- Manage and spearhead all marketing generalist duties, such as, but not limited to: trade shows, trade association memberships/sponsorships, email campaigns, print/online advertising, direct mail, sales collateral, webinars, website development, online SEO and PPC, social media and public relations.
- Understanding/tracking of interest communities
[list icon=”circle” color=”black”]Qualifications:
- Strategic thinker with passion for the customer and an ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Self starter with strong points of view.
- Persuasive communicator.
- Significant experience in consumer marketing, SASS models, eComerce and affiliate strategies.
- Strong track record of establishing marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition and loyalty.
- Proven experience in working effectively with Creative and Marketing organizations.
- Proven Leader with experience in managing departments and building new teams from the ground up.
- Strong writing skills especially when conveying technology related messaging.
- Strong program management and organization skills with focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and manage all deliverables to timely completion.
- Experience managing external relationships with promotional product suppliers, freelance graphic designers, printers, trade show organizers, trade publications and associations, etc.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
Work experience: 2 – 3 years
Staffing Startups and the Fortune 500
We invite you to contact us at 619.798.6981 for any of your staffing needs.
- U.S. Department of Labor Announces Proposal to Expand Access to Healthcare Through Small Business Health Plans
- U.S. Department of Labor Clarifies When Interns Working at For-Profit Employers Are Subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Senior Paid Media Strategist
- San Diego Startup Week
- full-time Junior and Mid-Level Web Developer Positions | San Diego, CA