Help Desk Staffing and Desktop Support Staffing
We offer flat-fee pricing of $4,000 on help desk and desktop support direct hires with salary’s up to $40,000.
Help desk staffing? Remember, people, call the IT help desk support and desktop support technician because they need help. They have a job to do and their, smartphone, laptop, tablet, or PC is their tool. If they can’t work, it’s unproductive time, and lost revenue for the company.
When you post a desktop support technician or IT help desk job, you’ll often receive hundreds of resumes in response, and reviewing all those resumes is a full-time job in itself, and everyone knows making a bad hire is expensive.
Like technology itself, IT help desk and desktop support technician skills are ever-evolving. HCRM’s IT help desk and desktop support recruiters stay up-to-date on these changes. IT staffing agencies like HCRM Corp will help you find the best fit for your desktop support and IT help desk jobs.
- Install, configure and maintain PCs and peripherals
- Install and configure software and upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Perform data migration to new machines.
Desktop Support Technician
- Maintain an inventory of installed software
- Manage software licensing
- Ensure equipment is installed and ready on schedule
- Make recommendations for systems standardization
- Create user accounts and manage access control