Senior Embedded Software Engineer Job San Diego, CA
- You will design software components based on functional specifications and customer requirements
- Implement software components based on high and low-level design descriptions
- You will need experience with rapid prototyping of software designs
- Write test embedded software and participate in testing and debugging of new hardware and software designs.
- You will modify, extend, and/or debug past implementations to support revised or novel products
- Develop software building blocks such as interpreted scripts, application programs, device drivers, unit tests, web pages, and graphical user interfaces
- Prototype multiple implementation techniques, analyze the prototypes, and propose the best technique that meets the client’s requirements
- Develop unit testing software to aid the testing and debugging of hardware and software products.
- B.S. or equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Three plus years of experience in software design and development.
- Proficiency in standard C, understanding of assembly programming, and expertise in one or more scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.
- Understanding of computer architecture, embedded programming techniques, command-line compilation tools, build systems based on Makefiles, and development/debugging using popular debuggers such as gdb.
Staffing Startups and the Fortune 500.
In an economy driven by ideas and intellectual know-how, top companies recognize the importance of employing smart, highly talented people.
HCRM CORP Provides IT, Development, Marketing & Creative talent. Working with us gives you immediate access to highly skilled, pre-evaluated professionals for your hiring needs.
We invite you to contact us for any of your staffing needs.