The Nine Traits of Highly Effective CMOs
A new study cited by the Wall Street Journal shows the average tenure of a chief marketing officer of a major brand is only 42 months. In fact, the field is changing so rapidly that many simply find it tough to keep up.
1. An understanding of the power of perspective.
2. A passion for the work.
3. A willingness to get in the trenches.
You can read the full article here. Strategy+Business
Staffing Startups and the Fortune 500
We invite you to contact us at 619.798.6981 for any of your staffing needs.
- U.S. Department of Labor Announces Proposal to Expand Access to Healthcare Through Small Business Health Plans
- U.S. Department of Labor Clarifies When Interns Working at For-Profit Employers Are Subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Senior Paid Media Strategist
- San Diego Startup Week
- full-time Junior and Mid-Level Web Developer Positions | San Diego, CA