2015 Creative and Marketing Salary Guide
Knowledge-based firms know their people are their most valuable resource. Identifying and hiring talented employees is without question a competitive advantage. Our goal with the salary guide is to provide companies the data needed to hire and retain top talent and candidates the salary information needed to make informed decisions.
The 2015 salary data in the guide are based on a variety of sources.
- Indeed Salary Data
- San Diego LinkedIn Job Postings
- Full-time, contract, and contract-to-hire placements made by the HCRM CORP San Diego recruiting team
In the hunt for talent, many firms struggle to find correct compensation levels for current employees and perspective hires.
The HCRM CORP 2015 San Diego Creative and Marketing Salary Guides provide compensation ranges on over 100 positions within the Creative and Marketing fields.
In an economy driven by ideas and intellectual know-how, top companies recognize the importance of employing smart, highly talented people. HCRM CORP is your partner to help you attract, hire, and retain the creative and marketing stars your teams are looking for.
We invite you to contact us at 858.869.0870 or email@example.com with help on any of your staffing needs.
Looking for a New Opportunity?
Begin your search with HCRM for freelance, temp-to-hire, and permanent creative and marketing opportunities today!
[button size=”large” align=”center” link=”https://hcrmcorp.com/job-listings/” color=”” bgColor=”#3cabce” textColor=”rgba(255,255,255,1)” hoverBgColor=”red” hoverTextColor=”rgba(255,255,255,1)” width=”150″]SEARCH JOBS[/button]
[button size=”large” align=”center” link=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?Subject=IT Support Resume” target=”_top”” color=”” bgColor=”#3cabce” textColor=”rgba(255,255,255,1)” hoverBgColor=”red” hoverTextColor=”rgba(255,255,255,1)” width=”150″]SUBMIT RESUME[/button]
“Facebook at Work”
Facebook is secretly working on a new website called “Facebook at Work” that would allow users to keep their personal profile separate from their work profile, the Financial Times reported.
Facebook’s new site will allow users to chat with colleagues, connect with professional contacts and collaborate over documents, the newspaper reported, citing unidentified sources.
Facebook employees have long used the site in their daily work and the social networking site is now testing it with companies, the newspaper said.
Original article here: http://ow.ly/EoQvL
Let us know your thoughts on these questions:
- How do you think Facebook’s new professional profiles will effect LinkedIn’s dominance in the professional/business community?
- What impact will this have on LinkedIn revenue and their ability to charge a premium for their recruiting tools?
We are looking for an experienced, self starting Marketing Specialist to join our team in San Diego. You will aid in assisting with the day to day analytics and planning of our marketing efforts.
[list icon=”circle” color=”black”]Specific activities that support the above responsibilities include the following:
- Create and implement email marketing campaigns to clients and prospects.
- Manage online properties (ie: corporate website and all social media outlets for the company SEM/SEO.
- In depth knowledge of digital and social media analytics.
- Diagnose new ways to measure emerging platforms and omnichannel efforts.
- Supports weekly dashboard and assists in reporting results and forecasts metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Identify opportunities to drive multichannel customer behavior and offer a seamless experience across channels.
- Develop and manage paid and meta search programs including tasks such as keyword research, writing titles and descriptions, bid management and quality assurance testing.
- Implement regular campaign optimization such as bid and position adjustments, adding negative
- keywords, reviewing search query reports and enhancing keyword lists.
- Build, create, analyze and deploy email acquisition strategies or
email marketing campaigns.
- Reporting on leads and conversions generated through email, search and social campaigns
- Help the social media team with interaction techniques on social media sites
- Develop Facebook applications to drive email acquisition
- Improve paid marketing efforts such as SEM (search engine marketing) and display advertising
- Optimize activities for both quantity of traffic and engagement of traffic as well as Enewsletter subscription acquisition
- Able to support creative teams such as content creation and content strategy for emails and blogs
- Execute efficient Facebook advertising strategies or campaigns that help to promote new business and repeat business.
- Analyze and evaluate online proposals of advertisements.
- Explore reliable vendors for potential growth of business.
- Supervise the work of vendors efficiently.
- Manage and spearhead all marketing generalist duties, such as, but not limited to: trade shows, trade association memberships/sponsorships, email campaigns, print/online advertising, direct mail, sales collateral, webinars, website development, online SEO and PPC, social media and public relations.
- Understanding/tracking of interest communities
[list icon=”circle” color=”black”]Qualifications:
- Strategic thinker with passion for the customer and an ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Self starter with strong points of view.
- Persuasive communicator.
- Significant experience in consumer marketing, SASS models, eComerce and affiliate strategies.
- Strong track record of establishing marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition and loyalty.
- Proven experience in working effectively with Creative and Marketing organizations.
- Proven Leader with experience in managing departments and building new teams from the ground up.
- Strong writing skills especially when conveying technology related messaging.
- Strong program management and organization skills with focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and manage all deliverables to timely completion.
- Experience managing external relationships with promotional product suppliers, freelance graphic designers, printers, trade show organizers, trade publications and associations, etc.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
Work experience: 2 – 3 years
While talk may have quieted down about the National Labor Relations Board’s reach into the non-union setting and employee social media activity, don’t get lulled into a sense of complacency. The NLRB is still very active in this area. The NLRB continues to take action against employers for disciplining workers who post negative comments about supervisors or the company on personal social media pages, such as Facebook.
Employer policies or actions that interfere with the rights of employees to discuss wages and working conditions with co-workers can be unlawful under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), regardless of whether you have a unionized or non-unionized workplace.
Take for example, Triple Play Sports Bar, 361 NLRB No. 31, a decision involving a non-unionized bar and restaurant. The NLRB held that an employer’s discharge of two employees for their online Facebook discussion about a tax withholding issue was unlawful under the NLRA. The matter started when a former employee posted the following to her Facebook page:
“Maybe someone should do the owners of Triple Play a favor and buy it from them. They can’t even do the tax paperwork correctly!!! Now I OWE money … Wtf!!!!”
This post elicited responses from some employees including, Jillian Sanzone and Vincent Spinella. Sanzone commented that she owed also and called the owner a derogatory name. Spinella did not post a comment but selected the “Like” button for the original post. Sanzone was told that she was being discharged for her Facebook comment and Spinella was told that he was being discharged because his “Like” meant the he supported the “disparaging and defamatory” comments made in the Facebook thread.
The NLRB found that the Facebook discussion was protected because it related to “workplace complaints about tax liabilities” and also was concerted activity because it involved several current employees and was part of ongoing discussions that started in the workplace.
The case illustrates the NLRB’s continued overreach …
Staffing Startups and the Fortune 500
We invite you to contact us at 619.798.6981 for any of your staffing needs.
- U.S. Department of Labor Announces Proposal to Expand Access to Healthcare Through Small Business Health Plans
- U.S. Department of Labor Clarifies When Interns Working at For-Profit Employers Are Subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Senior Paid Media Strategist
- San Diego Startup Week
- full-time Junior and Mid-Level Web Developer Positions | San Diego, CA