Our client is hiring a NetSuite Practice Manager. You will work with their internal teams, clients, and vendors, providing subject matter expertise, hands-on implementation guidance, and project management leadership. To succeed in this position, you will need to provide exceptional service to team members and clients while meeting utilization and profitability goals.
2017 Information Technology Salary Guide
Knowledge-based firms know their people are their most valuable resource. Identifying and hiring talented employees is without question a competitive advantage.
In the hunt for talent, many firms struggle to find correct compensation levels for current employees and perspective hires.
Our goal with the salary guide is to provide companies the data needed to hire and retain top talent and candidates the salary information needed to make informed decisions.
The 2017 Salary Guides Provide Compensation Ranges on over
100+ Positions within the information technology field.
- Chief Security Officer
- Strategic & V.P.
- Business Analysis
- Data Architecture
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Quality Assurance
- Application Architecture
- Application Development
- Application Management
- Threat Vulnerability
- Intrusion Detection
- Ethical Hacking
- Penetration Testing
- Information Assurance
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Business Process Improvement
- Cloud Computing
- Data Architecture
- Data Governance and Quality
- Data Warehousing
- Enterprise Analytics and Reporting
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Information Architecture
- Information Management
- Integration Management/Middleware
NETWORKING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Help Desk
- Network Security
- C #, C, C ++, Visual C ++
- NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- Ruby on Rails
- App & Mobile
[button size=”large” align=”center” link=”https://hcrmcorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/2017-HCRM-CORP-IT-Salary-Guide.pdf” bgColor=”rgba(5,138,249,1)” textColor=”rgba(255,255,255,1)” width=”403″]Download Your Free 2017 IT Salary Guide[/button]
Front-End Web Developer Job.
You would be responsible for designing and producing the user interface and overall customer experience for multiple clients.
[list icon=”circle” color=”black”]
- Collaborates with Creative team and other departments throughout the company to create and execute the best user interfaces possible
- Ensures that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by client specification
- Designs interfaces for sites through the understanding of customer priorities, corporate style guidelines, branding, color, audience and campaign specifications
- Presents designs and chops to creative team and Creative Directors
[list icon=”circle” color=”black”]
- College BA diploma or equivalent preferred
- 4+ years experience in HTML & CSS, Adobe CS
- Design an interactive layout from concept and/or take an approved layout and add interactive animation
- Strong knowledge of web browsers and cross platform constraints
- Strong understanding of web standards compliance
- Experience with version control (SVN or Git preferred)
- Experience with CMS and/or E-commerce platforms such as WordPress, Magneto, etc.
San Diego Front-End Web Developer Apply Here
We are looking for an experienced, self starting Marketing Specialist to join our team in San Diego. You will aid in assisting with the day to day analytics and planning of our marketing efforts.
[list icon=”circle” color=”black”]Specific activities that support the above responsibilities include the following:
- Create and implement email marketing campaigns to clients and prospects.
- Manage online properties (ie: corporate website and all social media outlets for the company SEM/SEO.
- In depth knowledge of digital and social media analytics.
- Diagnose new ways to measure emerging platforms and omnichannel efforts.
- Supports weekly dashboard and assists in reporting results and forecasts metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Identify opportunities to drive multichannel customer behavior and offer a seamless experience across channels.
- Develop and manage paid and meta search programs including tasks such as keyword research, writing titles and descriptions, bid management and quality assurance testing.
- Implement regular campaign optimization such as bid and position adjustments, adding negative
- keywords, reviewing search query reports and enhancing keyword lists.
- Build, create, analyze and deploy email acquisition strategies or
email marketing campaigns.
- Reporting on leads and conversions generated through email, search and social campaigns
- Help the social media team with interaction techniques on social media sites
- Develop Facebook applications to drive email acquisition
- Improve paid marketing efforts such as SEM (search engine marketing) and display advertising
- Optimize activities for both quantity of traffic and engagement of traffic as well as Enewsletter subscription acquisition
- Able to support creative teams such as content creation and content strategy for emails and blogs
- Execute efficient Facebook advertising strategies or campaigns that help to promote new business and repeat business.
- Analyze and evaluate online proposals of advertisements.
- Explore reliable vendors for potential growth of business.
- Supervise the work of vendors efficiently.
- Manage and spearhead all marketing generalist duties, such as, but not limited to: trade shows, trade association memberships/sponsorships, email campaigns, print/online advertising, direct mail, sales collateral, webinars, website development, online SEO and PPC, social media and public relations.
- Understanding/tracking of interest communities
[list icon=”circle” color=”black”]Qualifications:
- Strategic thinker with passion for the customer and an ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Self starter with strong points of view.
- Persuasive communicator.
- Significant experience in consumer marketing, SASS models, eComerce and affiliate strategies.
- Strong track record of establishing marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition and loyalty.
- Proven experience in working effectively with Creative and Marketing organizations.
- Proven Leader with experience in managing departments and building new teams from the ground up.
- Strong writing skills especially when conveying technology related messaging.
- Strong program management and organization skills with focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and manage all deliverables to timely completion.
- Experience managing external relationships with promotional product suppliers, freelance graphic designers, printers, trade show organizers, trade publications and associations, etc.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
Work experience: 2 – 3 years
Staffing Startups and the Fortune 500
We invite you to contact us at 619.798.6981 for any of your staffing needs.